Seriously, making an index for the great adventure felt so good, I thought I'd get one more bout of happiness from organization and completion before collapsing into bed. These recipes have been needing a place to be easily accessed, so here we go:
- French Olive Fig Tapenade ~ This will change your life. Trust me. Gluten-Free
- Grain-Free Pigs in a Blanket ~ GAPS-friendly, Gluten-free
- Baba Ghanoush ~ Or you could call it eggplant humus GAPS friendly, Gluten-Free
- Muhammara ~ A walnut red pepper dip that we are slightly addicted to
- 12 ways to enjoy summer squash.
- Perfectly Frothy Raw Hot Cocoa ~ It's simple, rich, delicious, nutritious, sweet, and even a lil salty. What more could you ask for in a drink? Gluten-Free
- Healthy Mexican Hot Chocolate ~ With dairy-free options
- 2-Minute Raw Egg(less) Nog ~ When ya just need some egg nog right now but don't want to slave over the stove for a half hour.
- Raw Apricot Creme Smoothies ~ A simple summery favorite.
- Raw Blueberry Bliss Kefir Smoothie ~ The smoothie of choice at our home.
- Raw Apple Pie Kefir Smoothies ~ A great in-season snack for the days of the apple.
- Raw Carrot Cake Smoothies ~ Super nutrient-dense and yummy.
- Raw, Honey-Sweetened Lavender Lemonade ~ GAPS, Paleo, and the rest of the world can enjoy it.
- Raw Orange Julius Recipe ~ Dee-licious
- Raw Strawberry Cacao Kefir Smoothies ~ A quick, nutrient-dense treat the whole family will enjoy.
- Raw Cranberry Walnut Kefir Smoothies ~ Sweet, simple, delicious, nourishing. Bases covered.
- Raw Very Cherry Kefir Smoothies ~ In 5 minutes, you'll be enjoying a GF, GAPS-friendly treat that tastes like summertime itself.
- Raw Grape & Fig Smoothies ~ A deliciously cleansing autumn treat.
- Raw Persimmon Spice Smoothies~ Perfect for November and December
- Pumpkin Spice Latte(ish) ~ It's a tasty work-in-progress. Gluten-Free
- Water Kefir Piña Colada ~ It's a drink and a snack all in one, I tell you! GAPS friendly Gluten-free
- Grain-Free Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake ~ A family favorite. Gluten-free
- Grain-Free Banana Blueberry Bars ~ Sweetened only with bananas. Simple & Delicious. GAPS-Friendly Gluten-Free
- Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread ~ A quick treat that satisfies the sweet tooth.
- Gluten-Free Orange Muffins ~ They should probably be called cupcakes, but I want them for breakfast.
- Grain-Free, Chocolate-Drizzled Pumpkin Muffins
- Grain-Free Cranberry Lemon Scones ~ You would never guess they were GF!
- Soaked German (Dutch Baby) Pancakes ~ My kids look forward to this breakfast every week.
- Glazed Cranberry Lemon Scones with Spelt ~ From start to glazed finish, done in 25 minutes.
- Crispy Paleo Lemon Ginger Waffles ~ A Family Favorite!
- Quick & Healthy Breakfast Biscuits ~ Every member of my family adores these, and that's saying a lot.
- Build a Pancake Bar ~ It's going to be the new rage. Just watch.
- Pink Pancakes ~ A special Valentine's breakfast treat using no artificial dyes.
- Pumpkin Scones ~ Starbucks gone healthy. They should hire me, I think.
- Sourdough Cinnamon Roll Pancakes ~ The real food version.
- Lemon Vanilla Bean Breakfast Cookies ~ Paleo, GAPS, GF Deliciousness
- A Simple Blueberry Smoothie ~ Scroll to the bottom of the post to see it. Gluten-Free GAPS friendly
- Easy, Cheesy, Potato Strata ~ A gluten-free recipe that simply hits the spot
- Grain-Free German Apple Pancakes ~ Surprisingly quick, incredibly yummy.
- Porridge & Fried Mush ~ Don't be turned off by the name; it's tasty. It's frugal. It's what we like.
- Spinach & Bacon Oven Omelette ~ An easy, hearty breakfast to fuel you up for the start of the day.
- Raw Chocolate Monkey Breakfast Shake ~ A family favorite!
- Creme Fraiche ~ Our fridge is never without a jar of it. Gluten-Free GAPS friendly
- Cultured Butter and Buttermilk ~ A how-to with attitude. Gluten-Free GAPS friendly
- Traditional Chicken Stock ~ A lil' something I learned from Nourishing Traditions Gluten-Free GAPS friendly
- 20-Minute Enchilada Sauce ~ No yucky ingredients and it freezes great!
- Ketchup ~ From fresh tomatoes to ketchup. Or catsup. Here's how to make it, can it, or lacto-ferment it.
- Preparing Pumpkin Purée & Pepitas ~ Make it an autumn family tradition!
- Sauerkraut ~ Scrumdidilyumptious Gluten-Free GAPS friendly
- Creamy, Probiotic-Rich Ranch Dressing ~ Every ingredient is a superfood! GAPS friendly, GF
- Roasted Poblano Salad Dressing ~ It tastes way better than it looks. And it's easy and healthy. So there. Gluten-Free GAPS friendly
- (Soaked) Refried Beans ~ Only they're never fried. But they're simple, frugal, and comforting. Gluten-free
- Salsa Verde ~ How to make and can it!
- Strawberry Jam ~ How to make and can it!
- Taco Seasoning ~ A Quick, simple, kid-friendly seasoning mix that takes minutes to make.
- Vanilla Extract ~ How to save serious $$ making your own, it's even a gluten-free & GAPS-friendly version!
- Baked Maple Custard ~ So simple, gluten-free, and yummy warm or chilled.
- Soaked Blackberry Peach (or Nectarine) Cobbler ~ Your extra-tart fruits and berries will find the home of their dreams in this recipe. Your tummy will thank you that you soaked the oats first.
- Butterscotch Pudding ~ A gluten-free, grain-free treat that makes tasty popsicles with any leftovers.
- Easy Chocolate Cloud Cakes ~ Naturally gluten-free. An elegant dessert kids & adults love!
- Best Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies Ever ~ Gooey on the inside, crispy on the outside.
- Farmhouse or Fancy? A Versatile Apple Spice Cake ~ Two ways to make it and love it.
- Grain-Free Apricot Crumble Pie ~ Paleo & GAPS-friendly, gluten-free too.
- Grain-Free Coco-Vanilla Cake with Creme Fraiche Frosting ~ A perfect 1st birthday cake, or for any time! GAPS-friendly
- Grain-Free Coconut Lace Cookies ~ A delicious, buttery, crispy treat.
- Grain-Free Maple Pecan Cupcakes ~ Have your cake and eat it, too, my gluten-free friends.
- Grain-Free Chocolate Red Velvet Cake with Buttermilk Frosting ~ Perfect for any holiday
- Grain-Free Sweet Potato Pie ~ Delicious, light, and beautiful
- Soaked, Late-Harvest Fruit Medley Crisp ~ Sweet, tart, soft, & well, crisp!
- Maple Coconut Tapioca Pudding ~ A most decadent dairy-free, gluten-free treat.
- Mint Fudge Brownies ~ These babies only appear at Christmastime around here.
- Frosted Spelt Cake with Whispers of Coconut ~ I was feeling artsy when I named it, can you tell? Oh, but it's guuuuud.
- Fudge-Topped Brownies ~ I'm sorry.
- Gluten-Free, Grain-Free Persimmon Cookies ~ A new family favorite!
- Raw Apricot Cobbler ~ In 10 minutes you'll have a delicious, nourishing dessert on your hands. It's also gluten-free, GAPS and Paleo friendly.
- Raw Coconut Creme Pie with Coconut Fudge Crust ~ I likey the fudge. Gluten-Free
- Raw Dark Chocolate Ganache Tart with Vanilla Cream ~ Gluten-Free Raw. But you don't feel ripped off, this is a serious dessert.
- (Mostly) Raw Nut Butter Cacao Bars ~ Make it all-raw using raw nut butter. This is a staple in our dessert selection. Gluten-Free
- Raw Samoa Cookies ~ Each component of this cookie is tasty all by itself. All of them put together? Music in your mouth. Gluten-Free
- Simple Soaked-bean Chili ~ A Nourishing Traditions-style chili adapted from my mama's recipe. Gluten-Free
- Cornbread Casserole ~ Wholesome, delicious, satisfying. Need I say more?
- Curried Steak with Snow Peas and Parsnips ~ A surprisingly pleasing dish for children & adults alike.
- Slow Cooker Bean & Rice Burritos or Bows ~ A Frugal Recipe for Stocking Up. Gluten-Free
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas ~ Jeremy's all-time favorite dinner.
- Honey Mustard Chicken ~ Slow cooking for fast days. GAPS friendly Gluten-Free
- Gluten-Free Pink Pasta with Heart Beets ~ A family tradition for Valentine's Day dinner
- Grain-Free Pigs in a Blanket ~ Why not? GAPS friendly Gluten-Free
- Irish Nachos ~ Yummy, simple, gluten-free
- Mexican (Real) Food Bar ~ AKA Homemade Chipotle
- Mexican Beef & Potato Melt ~ A family favorite!
- Mostly Raw Wraps ~ Have your cake & eat it too. Or, Have your raw and melted cheese too?
- Nibble Trays ~ A kids-do-all-the-work meal
- Raclette ~ An old Swiss meal that is crave-worthy
- Savory Cakes ~ How I got my family to enjoy parsnips (and spinach!)
- Simple Summer Succotash ~ Frugal and delicous
- Slow Cooker Chuck Supreme ~ Quickly prepared, this dish can be served oh so many ways. GAPS friendly Gluten-Free
- Slow Cooker Lemon Herbed Chicken ~ When something tastes this good with only 5 minutes prep., ya just gotta try it!
- Summer Vegetable Skillet Pizza ~ Just how many veggies can you pack into a tasty meal? This many. Gluten-Free
- Turkey Pesto Pasta ~ 15 minutes to make, 10 servings, $1.57/hearty searving, delicioso. Done & done. Gluten-Free
- Turkey Reuben Sandwiches ~ Great for using up leftover Thanksgiving turkey
- Winter Veggie Melt ~ Warm, nutrient-dense, simple & satisfying. Gluten-Free
- Kohlrabi Fries ~ Paleo, GAPS, gluten-free deliciousness. We call them Baby Fries.
- Parsnip Fries with Lambs Quarter Pesto ~ Paleo, GAPS, gluten-free, AND deliciously gourmet.
- Skillet Italian Roots & Sweet Sausage ~ An easy, wintery-into-springtime recipe that's hardy enough to be a main course. Gluten-Free
- The Perfect Potato Wedge ~ Cooked on a stovetop, not in the oven; a nice thing on a hot, summery day. Gluten-Free
- Summer Squash Gratin ~ Oh dear me. We do so love this dish. Gluten-Free
- Winter Mexican Rice Pilaf
- Apple chips ~ a simple favorite!
- Baked Maple Custard ~ Quick to make, slow to bake, gluten-free, simple, yum!
- Cookie Dough Bites ~ Raw, gluten-free, GAPS & Paleo-Friendly and amazing.
- Nut Butter Spoons ~ Sheepishly simple, yet oh so satisfying. Kids love it. Gluten-Free GAPS friendly
- Nut Butter & Honey Popcorn ~ Jazz up the next bowl of popcorn and your life will change. For real.
- Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups ~ Raw, GF, GAPS, Paleo, and easy-peasy.
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Lara(ish) Bars ~ A quick, happy treat to take on trips! Gluten-Free
- Spiced Applesauce ~ Made in the crock pot!
- Cheese Cauliflower Soup ~ Gluten-Free, rich, delicious, and filling!
- Nourishing Potato Cheddar Soup ~ Fills you with comfort and fights off sickness. Win-win! Gluten-Free
- Creamy Tomato Bisque ~ Made with fresh tomatoes, this is the perfect dish for the last of the harvest. Gluten-Free
- Warming Butternut Squash Soup ~ You just gotta try it. It's our favorite soup.
- Slow Cooker Bean & Greens Soup ~ Nutrient-dense, super frugal, easy to make, & a great freezer meal.
- Sausage & Kale Soup ~ a comforting way to ward off sickness.
- Slow Cooker Beef & Root Stew ~ Quick, nourishing, and comforting on a cold, busy day. Gluten-free
- Winter Squash Soup ~ A simple, satisfying soup