- 3-4 kohlrabi bulbs, pealed and chopped into baby-sized fries
- 2 tablespoons expeller-pressed coconut oil
- seasoning of choice (garlic powder, salad dressing seasoning, etc.)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450º. Peal & chop kohlrabi bulbs. Be sure to really peel them well or you will end up with tough fries.
- If your oil is solid, melt it, then pour over fries and toss to coat. Lay the fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Generously sprinkle seasoning over fries.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve warm.