As we are smack dab in the middle of soup season, gathering up all our soupy recipes seemed like a good idea. More will likely be added to the collection by the end of this cold weather time, but here they all are, bundled up and ready to warm homes and bellies.
While we are on the subject of soups, the hand blender has been my favorite soup tool for years. Pureed soups are a hit over here so we use this handy appliance very frequently. It saves a lot of time and mess to be able to blend the soup right in the pot instead of trying to transfer it to a stand-alone blender. I happened to stumble upon a deal that's currently going on over at Amazon for the exact hand blender I have loved using for several years. It is over 50% off and if you are an Amazon Prime member, free 2-day shipping is also offered. What perfect timing this deal is, right during Soup Season!
Now on to the soup recipes collected thus far:
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup ~ Gluten-free, rich, delicious, and Jeremy's fave.
- Creamy Tomato Bisque With Fresh Tomatoes ~ The most popular soup on the blog.
- Slow Cooker Beans & Greens Soup ~ Hearty, extremely frugal, and very quick to prepare.
- Nourishing Potato Cheddar Soup ~ Our family's favorite.
- Warming Butternut Squash Soup ~ Creamy and rich.
- Simple Winter Squash Soup ~ A perfect everyday bowl.
- Sausage Kale Soup ~ Extremely health-promoting with a secret ingredient.