Raw Egg(less) Nog
- 3 cups raw milk (of course you can use pasteurized, but it won't be, well, raw)
- 1 cup raw cream
- 1/4 cup grade B maple syrup (or coconut or date sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or one vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. If you'd like it a little warm, let it blend for a minute or two. There will be a nice froth on the top. If you're serving it right away, you might want to spoon the froth off the top and add it to each cup for a nice finish.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on the top for a pretty finish (optional).
~ Browse more Riddlelove recipes here. ~