You heard me.
From a tree.
They will clean your clothes in the... cleanest way.
I should be a salesman, I tell you.
I received a bag of these last month and have absolutely loved them. It's green. It's crunchy. It's effective. And talk about no packaging! Think about the bulky containers laundry soap comes in. Now look at the picture above. Once you've washed about six loads with four of these nuts in the cute bag provided (you get about 20 nuts in a sample bag), the nuts are ready to be composted. No waste, folks! I can't tell you how happy this makes me. Also, these nuts are...
BABY & H.E. SAFE!
Soap nuts produce very little suds, so they are perfect for your High-Efficiency washing machine. They are also fragrance, dye, and additive-free, and they are 100% hypo-allergenic; perfect for baby's soft skin.
Want to see for yourself? Nutz4Soap has graciously offered to give away SIX sample bags of soap nuts to my beautiful readers! There are oh so many ways to enter:
HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a separate comment at the end of this post for each entry. You must leave a comment answering the question for the mandatory entry before being eligible for extra entries. After that, you have 6 possible extra entries to better your odds of winning.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Nutz4Soap and come back and tell me what other uses soap nuts are good for besides cleaning laundry.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each extra action you take for more entries.
- "Like" Nutz4Soap on Facebook (1 entry) and leave a comment telling me you did so.
- "Like" Riddlelove on Facebook (1 entry) and leave a separate comment saying do.
- Follow Riddlelove on Twitter (1 entry) and leave another comment here for that.
- Subscribe to Riddlelove's feed (1 entry): add another comment.
- Share a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page (1 entry) and leave another comment.
- Tweet this: "Win #organic laundry soap with @riddlelove #GAPS #giveaway