Last week, I was delighted to open an email from Maple Syrup World asking to use my article about the benefits of Grade B maple syrup on their website! Of course I said, well, of course, and now you can also find my article here!
Maple Syrup World has generously offered to give away one quart of grade B maple syrup, a $20 value!
This giveaway begins Tuesday, November 16, 2010, and ends Tuesday, November 23, 2010. The winner will be chosen through random.org and announced here on the blog on Wednesday, November 24, 2010. Be sure to come back Wednesday to see if you're the winner. You won't receive an email if you're the winner because I'm not asking you to enter your email address in your comment entry. Who wants their email address available for all to spam, right? So remember: check back here next Wednesday!
HOW TO ENTER:
There are 7 possible entries, be sure to leave one comment for each entry.
- Sign up for Maple Syrup World's newsletter at the bottom of the page (2 entries! Leave 2 comments telling me you signed up).
- Follow me on Twitter and tell me so (1 entry).
- "Like" me on Facebook and let me know (1 entry).
- Subscribe to my feed, via Google friend connect or a sort of reader and alert me in another comment below (1 entry).
- Post a link to this giveaway via Facebook and say so in yet another comment (1 entry).
- Tweet this: @riddlelove is hosting a grade B maple syrup #giveaway from @maplesyrupworld ! http://nblo.gs/aBfpB (1 entry)