- I stressed out a little every time meal preparation came along because there was no plan.
- I really don't need extra stress in my life.
- Instead of our family of seven filling half a trash can once a week, all the packaging (of "organic products") filled our trash bin; something that never happens. It was startling and appalling.
- We spent way more money for all those easy-to-grab items.
- The house was crumbier because everyone was running around while they ate instead of sitting down to a meal.
- We lost our usual connection times of sitting together as a family to enjoy a meal as we ran around, eating and working.
- With everything said and done, I really didn't save any time buying more pre-made food.
- At the end of last week, we all noticed a severe decrease in energy and productivity and our stomachs hurt.
Lunch: Nuts, Raw Cheese, Summer Sausage (organic, grass-fed), Sourdough Bread
Snack: Apricot Creme Smoothies
Dinner: Cauliflower Pizza (using rutabaga instead of cauliflower; we'll see if it works!) with Cheese, Olives, & Pesto
Breakfast: Grain-Free Chocolate Chunk Zucchini Muffins
Lunch: Nut Butter & Berry Wraps
Snack: Strawberry Cacao Smoothies
Dinner: Simple Taco Salad
To do: thaw steaks for Friday night
Breakfast: Yogurt with Maple Syrup & Fresh Berries
Lunch: Sourdough Turkey & Cheese Sandwiches, Hummus, Carrot Sticks, Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
Snack: Carrot Cake Smoothies
Dinner: Nourishing Potato Cheddar Soup
Breakfast: Chocolate Breakfast Shake
Lunch: Sourdough Ham & Turkey Sandwiches, Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, Apriums
Snack: Orange Julius
Dinner: Simple Summer Succotash
Breakfast: GF Mighty Tasty Hot Cereal
Lunch: Sourdough Raw Almond Butter & Homemade Jam Sandwiches, Coconut Secret Bars, Leftover Muffins From Tuesday Morning
Snack: Nut Butter & Honey Popcorn
Dinner: BBQ Steaks & English Pea Salad
Breakfast: GF Pancakes
Snack: Leftover Muffins From Tuesday Morning
Dinner: GF Turkey Pesto Pasta
Breakfast: Fried Eggs & Avocados
(Sunday is my day off)